Our team of 9 engineers is curious, driven, friendly, and collaborative. We believe in an egoless approach to development and a blameless approach to problem solving. While we work independently, we support each other through frequent code and design reviews, daily stand-ups, and pair programming, facilitating learning and reducing friction in our regular release schedule of every 3 weeks.
If you are a full stack developer looking for a chance to make an impact, we want to hear from you! In this role as a Full-Stack Developer at HelloSign you will help us scale our highly available eSignature platform and help us move to a service-oriented architecture. In addition to being highly skilled on the technical side, you should also be able to put yourself in the user's shoes and think critically about what you're building. We take pride in our work and want you to as well.
* Develop our electronic signing API. We want to be the easiest way for developers to integrate eSignatures into their websites and apps.
* Continue to scale our system to support millions of users.Integrate our signed documents (PDFs) more deeply with Adobe's electronic signature SDK.
* We work mostly in PHP (Symfony framework) but also believe in using the right tool for each particular job. Our stack also includes AWS, MySQL, ElasticSearch, Redis, Memcached, Beanstalkd (for worker queues), SASS, and React JS.
* **Experience:** You’ve done web development for 4+ years (not a hard requirement) with an MVC-type framework. Bonus points for strong MySQL
* **Team work:** You’re used to working collaboratively, participating in code reviews, and being a team player.
* **Product-centric:** You love solving hard technical challenges and producing clean code, but you realize the product and the end-user’s experience is the most important thing. You need to care about the users and think beyond just the technical challenges.
* **Self-directed:** We’re a startup. We need someone who is comfortable taking an imperfect feature specification and driving it all the way to completion.
* **Good judgment:** Ability to handle sensitive customer data.
* **Education:** Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.