Since 1934, Harry & David has grown to become America’s premier choice for gourmet gifts. From our handpicked fresh fruit to our hand-packed gift baskets filled with delicious treats, we are committed to providing premium quality and excellence in every way.
The Marketing Web Analyst is responsible for tracking, reporting, and analyzing performance of e-commerce activity for Harry and David’s multiple web properties, including, among others, HarryandDavid.com, Wolfermans.com, and Stockyards.com. The Web Marketing Analyst, in conjunction with the rest of the Marketing Team, will develop insights and recommendations that lead to the formulation of effective marketing strategies.
* Performs data and analysis to drive web and mobile site optimization and associated business decisions through detailed analysis of the online behavior of prospects and customers.
* Create holistic dashboards by pulling data from different data sources and websites for presentations to senior management team.
* Develop, maintain and deliver weekly & monthly KPIs and ad hoc reports in agreed-upon timeframes.
* Develops and analyzes standardized reporting to monitor/evaluate existing and potential online market.
* Coordinates A/B and MVT website testing initiatives; works with Marketing Team to develop hypothesis, assess potential impact of testing initiatives, coordinate execution, and read test results.
* Delivers data-driven insights that lead to increased web and mobile site conversions.
* Assist with maintaining analytics tags and pixel implementation utilizing a Tag Management Solution.
* Audit and test analytics tag implementation to ensure proper tagging of all web properties
* Drives integration of email and website analytics customer segments based on click behavior.
* Ensures that all marketing channels and ad hoc promotions are tracked, identifying abandonment issues and developing options to improve conversion, and ensuring the accuracy of the analytics implementation by validating the data collected.
* Performs ROI analysis of various marketing channels (paid search, SEO, affiliates, social media, online display, email, others) to determine best profit opportunities.
* Provides analysis of graphic assets on all sites, including but not limit to, split testing and path analysis.
* Evaluates merchandise performance on sites and monitors search activity (both paid search and natural).
* Assists in developing marketing initiatives to increase website traffic, improve conversion rate, and lift average order value.
* Stay current on latest trends in online analytics
* Other Job duties as assigned.
* BS/BA degree in mathematics/statistics, computer science, economics, or a quantitative field.
* 3 years working as a website analyst or direct marketer (Ecommerce preferred).
* Experience in web analytics is required.
* A minimum of three years with web analytics tools : Google Analytics
* Experience working with large data sets, writing queries, structuring reports.
* Outstanding written/verbal communication skills with experience distilling and presenting complex quantitative analysis.
* Understanding of web best practices and web conversion metrics.
* Ability to work in a fast paced, highly collaborative environment.
* Comfortable working expediently against quick turnaround times.
* Comfortable writing executive presentations of data findings/recommendations.