It's all about passion. We have grown to be the global leader for collector car and boat insurance, but we're still just a family business built on a love for the hobby. Our passion drives us to keep improving our product and to give our clients the best service imaginable.
Hagerty, the leading provider of classic car insurance, valuation tools and roadside service for people who love cars, has an opportunity for an Information and Digital Analyst. This analyst will aggregate digital-related data, interpret the data, create reports to use in making business decisions as well as investigate trends seen in numbers, and forecast future results. Additionally, the digital analyst plays a key role on the Digital Commerce team with respect to making changes to the Hagerty digital environment that improve performance. This role will be based in either our Traverse City or Ann Arbor, Michigan office.
* Extract data from Hagerty Information Systems and define reports that are used by business/department leaders to identify company trends, evaluate project initiatives, and assist in business planning.
* Prepare and conduct preliminary analysis of standard business reports and review findings with business.
* Investigate, analyze, forecast and report out on findings as needed.
* Analyze data across multiple digital channels (mobile site, mobile app, desktop site), and provide optimization recommendations based on specific user behaviors and trends.
* Work with internal development team to develop tagging strategies based on business goals. Contribute to QA-ing tagging implementations to ensure cleanliness and completeness of data.
* Work with vendor partners to ensure that reporting tools are configured as needed.
* Maintain and further develop methods for collecting web traffic data.
* Analyze statistics and provide recommendations regarding how to continually improve web-site usage (i.e., usability, reducing drop-outs, increasing efficiencies and ultimately increasing business transactions performed on the web).
* Create web-site dashboards for stakeholders.
* Research and implement web analytic best practices.
* Bachelor's Degree in math, science or analytics focused discipline.
* Two years’ work experience in data analysis and preparation.
* Proficiency in data mining and reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Excel, Tableau, and Microsoft Access.
* Advanced SQL, Excel functions, basic predictive analytics and Tableau report-building and visualization.
* Effective and efficient use of computer applications including MS Office products.
Apply to Hagerty (Information and Digital Analyst)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.