The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Goldman Sachs is looking for a product manager to join the product team in the digital consumer finance business. This is an opportunity to make an impact in the industry – bringing valuable, differentiated, design-led and customer-centric products to market. This team is committed to delivering a superior experience for customers, operating at a fast-pace to improve and extend the product line.
The business is looking for a hardworking team member who is passionate about designing features that are frictionless and a delight to experience, and who thrives on solving problems with multiple constraints, and collaborating with cross-functional partners. The ideal candidate has experience as a product manager on an agile team, prioritizing features, writing and grooming stories, and collaborating closely with designers and developers.
* Evaluate quantitative data on user behavior and experimentation (a/b testing), as well as insights from customer research and usability studies to make smart product decisions
* Define features to be built -- write user stories and acceptance criteria, and groom stories with developers and designers
* Partner with designers to ensure UX and feature requirements work together seamlessly
* Coordinate with other product managers and designers to ensure the cohesiveness of the overall user experience
* Build consensus among stakeholders throughout the product development process, and communicate status broadly
* 1-2 years’ experience in building digital products
* Exceptional written and oral communication skills
* Execution-based with commercial mindset
* Exceptional judgment
* Strong user experience sensibilities
* Experience working for an engineering-driven company or consumer internet company
* Technical knowledge (including HTML/CSS/JS/SQL) a plus
* Experience as a designer or engineer a plus
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.