Getaround is an on-demand carsharing marketplace powered by our proprietary hardware technology, the Getaround Connect. Headquartered in San Francisco since 2009, we won TechCrunch Disrupt in 2011, and launched on-demand carsharing just two years later. Getaround has grown to over 200,000 members across the US by allowing users to rent, unlock and drive all with your phone.
A Senior Product Manager at Getaround does a whole lot of everything! In this role, you will be working directly with a team of designers and engineers in order to make sense of user data and extend Getaround’s reach across car renters and owners. You will focus on Getaround’s customer facing products, building features to drive engagement and improve our overall customer experience.
We need someone with a strong technical and analytical background that can think holistically about customer challenges. You need to be an integrative thinker with high attention-to-detail, a strong communicator, a great problem-solver, and a hard worker.
* Craft product roadmaps through interaction with cross-functional teams, data analysis, competitor research and user insight
* Work hands-on with design, engineering, and marketing teams to implement and build new product features that deliver great solutions for our renters and owners
* Define and analyze key metrics that will inform decision-making and measure success of product-driven initiatives
* Develop and execute specific product features, from ideation to implementation
* Manage and prioritize multiple projects for different stakeholders and customers
* An academic background in computer science or related engineering discipline that will enable you to easily communicate with the engineering team
* 7+ years of product management experience; ideally managing at least one product through an entire development cycle starting from concept to launch
* Disciplined organization and project management skills, with acute attention to detail and an ability to ask the questions nobody else has asked
* Proven analytical skills and a superior ability to use data in order to drive decision-making and feature prioritization
* Strong user-centered design and product sense: you have a high bar for product quality and UI/UX
* Results driven “get it done” personality, able to balance multiple projects as second nature
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Experience managing project ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in a methodical and structured way
* Experience working in a fast-paced technology environment
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.