We serve the world by making food people love. As one of the world’s leading food companies, General Mills believes that food should make us better. Food brings us joy and nourishes our lives, connecting us to each other and the earth. General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Annie’s, Lara Bar, Yoplait and more.
General Mills is seeking a highly-motivated Marketing Associate to work within our various marketing operating units. The Marketing Associate serves as a member of the marketing team, leading projects, providing business analysis, managing budgets, and executing parts of the marketing plan.
* **Project Management:** lead packaging, holistic margin cost savings management, and other projects, working across cross-functional teams to deliver results
* **Business Analysis and Tracking:** Analyze the divisional business to identify problems, opportunities, and trends
* **Budget Management:** Lead budget management and tracking for the division
* **Marketing Execution:** Execute elements of the marketing plan for your brand, including price promotions, in-store creative, etc.
* Ad-Hoc Projects for the Brand Teams
* Other duties as assigned
* Bachelor's Degree in any major (Marketing and/or Finance preferred)
* 2-4 years of previous experience in marketing analytics or a related field
* Strong, proven analytical skills
* Ability to lead cross-functional teams
* Organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy
* Strong PC skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
* Demonstrated ability to effectively build team relationships
* Ability to manage multiple projects with executional excellence
* Prefer familiarity with GMI systems (Eclips, BEX, K2, Nielsen, SharePoint)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.