Have you ever been to a zoo, museum, or amusement park and had a ticket scanned before entering through a turnstile? If so, you’ve probably used a Gateway Ticketing System product. Our system is installed in the busiest theme parks, zoos, and museums around the world, as well as at the largest ferry system in the US. A world-leading, established company with a start-up mentality, we support flexible hours, working from home, barbecuing lunches, and the occasional Wii Bowling tournament.
We are looking for a software developer that is skilled with web technologies who can become a key contributor within our Product Development Team. This role involves developing new web-based products and services as well as enhancing and maintaining our existing software.
* Designing, implementing and maintaining e-Commerce solutions
* Translate software requirements into concise and accurate code and work productively in a cross-departmental team environment
* Creating, running and enhancing unit and automation tests
* Participate in the design process
* Passion for continuous learning
* Support and maintain existing web applications and services
3+ years development experience in the following:
* Microsoft stack of web technologies (ASP.NET, C#, MVC, Web API)
* Experience with SQL and ORM's (e.g. Entity Framework, Dapper, etc.)
* Solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to provide solutions for complex problems and challenges
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Apply to Gateway Ticketing Systems (Web Developer)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.