Have you ever been to a zoo, museum, or amusement park and had a ticket scanned before entering through a turnstile? If so, you’ve probably used a Gateway Ticketing System product. Our system is installed in the busiest theme parks, zoos, and museums around the world, as well as at the largest ferry system in the US. A world-leading, established company with a start-up mentality, we support flexible hours, working from home, barbecuing lunches, and the occasional Wii Bowling tournament.
We are looking for a Senior Dephi Developer who can become a key contributor within our Product Development Team. This role involves developing new products as well as enhancing and maintaining our existing software.
Responsibilities of this role also include translating software requirements into concise and accurate code and being able to work productively in a cross-departmental team environment.
* BS degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related degree.
* 4-5 years’ experience working in Delphi, C#, and SQL Server.
* Experience with the latest .NET technologies.
* Expertise in object oriented design and modeling.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to provide solutions for complex problems and challenges.
* Experience in hardware programming, database programming, and scripting.
* Experience developing and executing automated unit tests
* Ability to work with customers and internal business analysts.
* Experience with continuous integration, source control and build tools
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Apply to Gateway Ticketing Systems (Senior Delphi Developer)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.