FTD Companies, Inc. is a premier floral and gifting company. Through our diversified family of brands, we provide floral and gift products to consumers primarily in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland. We also provide floral products and services to retail florists and other retail locations throughout these same geographies.
The Tax Accountant is responsible for the preparation of property tax, sales and use tax and all other miscellaneous tax returns, as well as assisting in the preparation of the federal, state and local income tax returns.
* Prepare non-income tax returns, including property tax, sales tax, and other non-tax filings.
* Support the income tax group in the preparation of federal, state, and local income tax returns through the preparation of apportionment and other relevant data which will be used to prepare the federal, state and local income tax returns.
* Oversee the sales and use tax and other miscellaneous tax audits.
* Coordinate with the income tax group to organize and maintain tax files.
* Participate in or direct other various tax and non-tax related projects as assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field; or equivalent work experience, minimum of three years of experience in an accounting department using automated accounting systems.
* Excellent organizational and analytical skills, with demonstrated ability to perform detailed work.
* Demonstrated knowledge of business issues as they relate to sales, property, income and other miscellaneous tax areas.
* Experience using tax software accounting systems.
* Proficient computer skills in MS office including Word and Excel.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.