At Forever 21, style isn’t dictated…It’s inspired. Forever 21 is the leading fashion retailer of the latest trends and the season’s hottest styles at can’t-resist-prices. U.S. and international locations stay true to the fast-fashion destination’s iconic store aesthetic giving fashion fans all over the globe the unforgettable shopping experience that is the one and only Forever 21.
Security Officers maintain a safe and secure environment for employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel. Officers are required to inspect properties for security breaches, maintenance problems, fire and building hazards, etc., and ensuring the overall safety and security of people, property and information.
* Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
* Monitor alarm systems looking for alerts/alarms that would indicate a potential security problem
* Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities to supervisors and/or management
* Inform violators of policy and procedures, taking proper measures to ensure that the action(s) are correct going forward
* Control distribution center traffic by logging/confirming deliveries and directing traffic
* Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
* Maintain environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
* Maintain organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
* Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
* Must have High School diploma or equivalent; Prior security experience preferred
* Must be 21 years of age
* Must have general computer proficiency with the ability to enter/save data into spreadsheets and other programs
* Must be willing to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
* Must be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities