SAAS software company (Salesforce ISV) providing membership, events and eComm for nonprofits, commercial and public sector customers.
The Vice President of Product Management is responsible for overseeing the Product team and all technical aspects of the company. The VP-Product works with Executive Management to grow the company through innovation and the use of technological resources. Using an active and tactical approach, the VP-Product directs technical Product team to establish, direct and attain the company’s strategic technology goals in the company’s strategic plan. The VP-Product also participates in strategic Sales and Customer Success calls as well as Investor Relations.
* Build, grow and lead a high performing Product Management organization
* Demand and reward excellence
* Drive the vision, product strategy, and partner strategy to build a strong ecosystem for our products
* Drive the Product Management culture so every team member religiously think about Team Velocity, Recruiting, and Customer Success
* Win the hearts and minds of every user with the most engaging, fast, and highly efficient process flow user interface
* Drive product launches and continuous engagement with Analysts and Press to keep the drumbeat and awareness of our product vision and releases. We define and lead the market
* Co-own, with Product Marketing, the messaging, pricing/packaging, demo, and all sales content such as competitive analysis/First Call Deck/etc for our products
* Build the product advisory board and lead hub-based user group meetings - you will own and plan with Product Marketing all customer interactionsOversee department budgets and reporting.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or closely related field, or equivalent experience required; Master’s degree a plus
* Customer driven and customer facing executive experience
* Competitive, Driven, and want to build the best products in the industry. To be second is not good enough
* 10+ years of experience managing high performing Product Management team, at a VP level, in a rapidly growing environment
* Lead the vision, roadmap, and user interface of successful large scale and high performing products
* Solid hands-on experience building user stories and working closely with development teams and user experience teams. We are a startup and everyone will be hands-on
* History of strong leadership to drive recruiting and build teams
* Ability to formulate and articulate strategy/vision and effectively drive consensus across the organization.
* Must work extremely well with Product Development, Product Marketing, Sales and User Experience teams
* Capable of handling development of multiple products simultaneouslyDemonstrated interest in non-profits and associations a plus
* Travel as required by business needs.
Apply to Fonteva (Vice President of Product Management)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.