For more than 20 years, FJA has been serving the insurance industry, helping our customers achieve accuracy and consistency across their entire organization. Our flagship product, The Unified Product Platform is universally known as the leader in enterprise automation enabling operational efficiency and distribution supremacy. We have domain supremacy in healthcare, group life and property & casualty insurance.
* Designs, codes and deploys applications following specifications using the appropriate tools.
* Create and execute test cases, reports and scripts to ensure validity and accuracy of work.
* Handles lifecycle of product data using standard software development methodologies.
* Review, understand and interpret written business documentation.
* Responsible for framework code, core projects and applications.
* High School Diploma required; College degree in Computer Science or closely related field preferred.
* Minimum 3 years recent software development experience required.
* Angular 2
* HTML 5, CSS 3 are required
* Less CSS or similar pre-processors
* UX design experience is a plus
* Pluses: Agile Methodologies, Scrum, JIRA, Confluence
**Knowledge, Skills and Abilities**
* Demonstrates and facilitates professional communication skills by listening, writing, and speaking effectively.
* Establishes and maintains solid interpersonal relationships with clients and FJA team members across all levels of an organization.
* Effective facilitation, collaboration, negotiation and conflict resolution abilities
* Ability to create and conduct presentations in a professional and confident manner to a variety of audiences.
* Strong analytical, research and problem solving skills. Pro-active ability to identify, assess, improve/refine and solve complex challenges, processes and/or situations.
* Flexible and able to thrive in a fast paced, high growth, team based environment while successfully handling competing and ever changing priorities and responsibilities.
* Creative self-starter with a passion for continuous learning and improvement.
* Advanced software proficiency utilizing various applications.
This is a fast paced and exciting world we operate in, where our talents are in high demand! This position may occasionally necessitate working additional hours and weekends outside of the employee's regular work schedule. The good news, we are humans, and we want you to be as well. We are flexible and supportive of all the “life” that happens!
Based upon business needs, local and/or national US travel up to 5-10% may be required.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.