Experian is a global information services company that provides information, analytical tools, and marketing services to help clients manage their commercial and financial decisions. The company helps organizations manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers, and automate decision making. It also enables individuals to check their credit report and credit score as well as protect against identity theft.
This position is responsible for the successful and timely design, implementation, testing and ongoing maintenance of technical solutions to enhance Experian Health’s batch processing product suite as well integration with other Experian Health core products and services. These efforts involve business analysis, product and account management interaction, project planning, troubleshooting and hands-on development.
* Actively participate in an agile environment, iterate quickly and contribute toward key goals.
* Support all phases of the software development lifecycle including requirements, analysis, design, development, testing, documentation and maintenance for a complex software system
* Work closely with product management to design new features and troubleshoot client issues
* Employ Test Driven Development (TDD) principles to ensure quality and completeness of all tasks
* Analyze and understand business processes to help design technical solutions for client satisfaction
* BS degree in Computer Science and related field
* 0 – 3 years’ software engineering experience
* .NET – C# and/or VB
* Object Oriented programming principles & Design Patterns
* Knowledge of Test Driven Development
* Understanding of SQL and the ability to work with DBAs
* Experience with tracking, building and collaboration tools including Jira, BitBucket (Git) and Bamboo
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Client focus
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.