eMoney Advisor is the creator of the leading wealth-planning technology for financial professionals and firms, offering the cutting-edge solutions needed to succeed as the regulatory environment shifts, investor expectations change, and the industry landscape becomes increasingly competitive.
As an Implementation Engineer working on the Enterprise Implementation team you will build and configure software installations for enterprise partners. The Implementation Engineer will also act as the technical resource for the Sales team, during the sales process, for enterprise configurations, integrations and custom development efforts. This includes managing and interpreting customer requirements and providing solutions within the available technology offerings.
The ideal candidate must be comfortable working directly with clients and must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
* Build and configure Enterprise installations.
* Provide support for integration and custom development efforts for enterprise partners.
* Manage new feature releases.
* Sales support for technical questions and different product offerings.
* Process quarterly Investment Market Data for live production systems.
* Answers technical questions pertaining to RFIs and RFPs.
* Lite computer programming to correct defects.
* Tests final deliverables.
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience required
* 1-3 years’ experience in in a software development position including some hands on software programming
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.