Dynamic Signal is a fast growing, late stage startup in Silicon Valley that creates the employee communication platform of choice to the Fortune 500. Our customers include the biggest names in healthcare, retail, finance, technology and CPG. Our platform seamlessly delivers information to all hundreds of thousands of global employees, both corporate and desk-less workers, wherever they are connected (web, email, mobile app, etc) in order to keep them engaged and informed.
* Lead development of the feature roadmap in support of business goals and objectives.
* Collaborate with Customer Success, Sales, existing customers and prospects to understand the market, recognize opportunities and risks, address operational needs, and drive feature design and engineering priorities.
* Work closely with engineers and QA to drive new feature development from start to finish - define requirements, write user stories, solve problems and making decisions during development, and lead on-going improvements.
* Work independently to specify, prioritize and communicate high level and detailed product specifications using user stories, business rules, and user flows.
* Flesh out the product’s UX and functionality via mockups and functional specifications. Develop wireframes yourself and collaborate with designers and other members of the product team.
* Fully participate in all aspects of the product development cycle, including daily scrums, QA, bug triage, and releases.
* 3-5 years of Product Management experience (with time spent in a startup), ideally managing at least one product through an entire development cycle starting from concept to launch.
* Must have extensive experience writing specs/user stories and creating wireframes.
* Demonstrated technical aptitude with an ability to understand technology solutions and trade-offs.
* Great attitude and ability to get things done! Someone who is focused on solutions rather than obstacles.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills, and strong interpersonal skills.
* Highly motivated self-starter with a “can-do” positive attitude and strong work ethic
* Bonus: Prior experience as a product manager of B2B SAAS products
* Bonus: Prior experience developing products with deep integrations into social media platforms (especially Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube).
* Bonus: Prior experience developing iOS and Android mobile applications.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.