Dynamic Signal is a fast growing, late stage startup in Silicon Valley that creates the employee communication platform of choice to the Fortune 500. Our customers include the biggest names in healthcare, retail, finance, technology and CPG. Our platform seamlessly delivers information to all hundreds of thousands of global employees, both corporate and desk-less workers, wherever they are connected (web, email, mobile app, etc) in order to keep them engaged and informed.
Dynamic Signal is looking for a Product Manager to help us build the industry leading employee communications platform. You must have 2+ years of PM experience and have a good knowledge of internet marketing and social media. We’re looking for someone who understands how to bring the best out of others. B2B SaaS experience is a major plus, as is prior work with iOS and Android mobile applications.
* Develop a deep understanding of the existing product and recognize the implications of a proposed enhancement or change.
* Interact with external customers and prospects to understand the market, recognize opportunities and risks, address operational needs, and drive feature design and engineering priorities.
* Plan ahead several sprints and maintain a backlog of features – you must also adapt quickly as new conditions arise.
* Assess new and existing features through user research and data. Focus on key usage metrics and work with the team to continuously improve user acquisition and engagement.
* Flesh out the product’s UX and functionality via mockups, user stories, and functional specifications. Develop wireframes yourself and collaborate with designers and other members of the product team.
* Work directly with engineers and QA to solve problems and make decisions during development.
* Fully participate in all aspects of the product development cycle, including daily scrums, QA, bug triage, and releases.
* Minimum 2 years of Product Manager experience (ideally in a startup)
* Must have extensive experience writing specs/user stories and creating wireframes
* Experience conducting both qualitative and quantitative usability research
* Strong technical and business acumen and proven project management skills
* Enabler personality that prioritizes the team, customer/user and company needs
* Good knowledge of internet marketing and social media
* Bonus: Prior experience as a product manager of B2B SAAS products
* Bonus: Prior experience developing products with deep integrations into social media platforms (especially Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube).
* Bonus: Prior experience developing iOS and Android mobile applications.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.