CrowdStrike is a leading provider of next-generation endpoint protection, threat intelligence, and pre- and post incident response services. We are the fastest growing endpoint protection company, one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. Our growth and innovation are driven by incredible employees who deliver unmatched customer success.
Join CrowdStrike and become a key leader building the most innovative endpoint security solution in the world. Our sensor development team is responsible for building the endpoint sensor which deploys on multiple platforms including Windows, Mac, and Linux. As Principal Software Engineer, you will be expected to have ownership over major components and development projects. You will be required to architect solutions and lead small teams to implement our core features. Features will cross cut most core OS subsystems such as file system, memory and process, and networking. Many features are also built in a way that they will have shared components across multiple platforms. You need to be able to lead projects efficiently while maximizing performance and minimizing costs, making sure high standards are being followed when it comes to design, coding quality, and unit and component testing.
* Provide key leadership on the sensor development team involved in architecture, strategy, in building and improving next generation Anti-Virus and Enhanced Detection and Response Security Software.
* Develop new product concepts.
* Lead development teams in designing and building software with cross platform deliverables (Windows, Mac, Linux).
* Own features from design to delivery including participation in product demo at the end of the sprint
* Collaborate with multi-functional teams in various locations
* Produce high quality Software and Design
* Experience leading teams to ship major features and releases.
* Able to lead, mentor, communicate, collaborate, and work effectively in a distributed team.
* Low-level OS knowledge in either Windows, Mac OS or Linux
* Extensive experience with C++ and OS Kernel Development
* Strong background in Security
* Strong background in scalable systems
* Familiarity and experience with Agile process
* OS system expertise for core concepts and subsystems
Apply to CrowdStrike (Principal Software Engineer)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.