Every day, Clover devices handle the core credit card and point-of-sale processing for hundreds of thousands of merchants. We provide next-generation payment services to the world's largest payment processor, First Data, (USD$2.2 trillion processing volume). Behind the scenes, we operate a cloud platform providing processing, storage and collaboration for merchants, application developers, service providers and our merchants' customers.
We're looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager to help Clover continue to grow the future of payments. We have a lot of great projects traversing all aspects of the business, but not enough project management support. You will be responsible for working with cross-functional team to establish plans and ensure execution. We need you to plan and execute with sensitivity to releases, technical stack and customers as well as have strong understanding of product features and end user experience.
* Manage projects end to end from planning to delivery and commercialization
* Assess and communicate risks, milestones, dependencies, and status to internal and external teams at all levels
* Manage change control, scoping and contingency planning
* Minimum 3 years managing projects across complex ecosystem
* Solid understanding of technical stack and fundamental dependencies
* Excellent communication skills, navigating conflict and complexity to ensure progress
* Ability to work in fast paced environment and lead through ambiguity
* Solid understanding of SDLC variations, strengths and weaknesses across functional groups
* Background or degree in computer science
* Able to traverse complex organization structure horizontally and vertically
* Familiarity with Agile methods
* Experience with Payments systems
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.