Clarity Consulting, Inc. is an award-winning software consulting firm comprising brilliant developers, engineers, designers, consultants and strategists located in Chicago, Illinois. As a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, we have unparalleled access to Microsoft technologies & training, therefore our deliverables are exceptional. We’ll encourage you to build your personal brand and highlight you as the professional developer you are.
Join a world class team and propel your career to new heights. Make a significant impact to the success of high profile, full life-cycle projects by producing elegant & robust software solutions. Here you will solve problems, affect the bottom line, make a tangible difference, see the results of your work, and grow! We will push you to the limits of learning, collaboration, contribution, problem solving, delivery & innovation as you will be immersed in highly addictive, cutting edge technology projects.
* You are a forward-thinking, team player working with highly competent & confident technologists who solve real business problems.
* You are intellectually curious and value the diverse background and skills that each of your colleagues possess.
* As far as results, you thrive when you are pushed to exceed your best work every day.
* You deliver. Every Time. On Time.
* When you are not writing software, you blog about cool stuff, publish tech books & articles, and lead conferences.
* Your weeks are filled with engaging events and social activities, code contests, happy hours, and great coffee!
We seek multi-talented engineers with diverse technology, design and business backgrounds, as well as a great propensity for creative problem solving.
* Solid understanding & experience of OO programming, preferably on Microsoft stack
* Self-sufficient, high integrity & more than just competent
* A desire to keep learning, growing & teaching
* A disciplined approach to software development
* Passion for technology & technical aptitude
* Insightful & always looking for breakthrough ideas
* Precise and efficient communicator
* Computer Science degree and sense of humor a MUST
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.