Network Systems Engineer 5G
Job Title: Network / Systems Engineer 5G
Department: Federal Services
Direct Supervisor: Manager, Logistics and Integration
Job Location: Orlando, FL
Clearance: Not required- desired Active SECRET or TS Security Clearance
Job Purpose: 5G Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality (AR/VR) Engineering efforts.
About Circadence Corporation
Circadence is an award-winning, privately held, US-owned business that specializes in cybersecurity training and assessment platforms. Our core area of expertise is the development and management of cyber range capabilities, implementation of policies, processes and tools required to conduct cyber assessments, and cyber workforce development using Project Ares gamified training platform.
Job Description: Circadence has a requirement to conduct research and engineering 5G AR/VR support to network connectivity and to support installing and integrating 5G technologies into a client’s information technology project. The successful candidate will be responsible for building 5G network configurations and connections, troubleshooting network problems, establishing the networking environment, monitoring system configuration, overseeing node installations, defining, documenting and enforcing system standards and security policies.
The successful candidate will manage server, storage, and virtualization technologies at client’s facility. Candidate will be responsible for core infrastructure design and implementation using industry best practices. The position requires candidates to have excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues. Candidate will provide engineering support for design, deployment, and execution of compute/storage (virtual) cyber environments. The person will work in a dynamic team environment, interface with client staff, and remote team members and event participants. The candidate will be an active member of the government team interfacing with Research and Engineering projects. There is no expected travel for this position.
• IAT Level II Security Certification (e.g., Security + CE, CISSP, GSEC, SSCP, CCN)
• Experience with 5G technologies, standards, and implementation including experience working with Advanced-LTE and 5G core network technologies (AMF, SMF, UPF, NEF, MME, S-GW, P-GW)
• Experience with WiFi technologies
• 5+ years of hands-on engineering – LAN/WAN, switches, routers
• 2+ years of experience with set-up, configuring, maintenance of VMware ESX and ESXi virtual/cloud hypervisor environments; blade server/SAN storage
• Additional Virtualization experience: Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix XenServer, Oracle VM, or Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization
• Windows/Linux administration experience
• Windows/Linux Hardening / STIGing experience
• Networking services experience with backup and systems security
• Microsoft Windows 2012/2016 Active Directory (to include Group Policy management) and experience with WSUS, DHCP, DNS, Exchange, PKI infrastructure
• Experience with data backup and restore; preferably NetApp storage
• Microsoft Visio experience
• Active SECRET or TS Security Clearance-not required but desired
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• Cisco (CCNA) or higher certification AND/OR VMware Certified Professional (VCP): Associate (Vca), Advanced Professional (Vcap), or Design Expert (Vcdx)
• NetApp Certification – Implementation Engineer, Support Engineer
• Experience with Vulnerability scanners such as Nessus, or SCAP scans in SCCM are desirable.
Must be located at or near Orlando,FL or be willing to relocate
Not required- desired to have Active Security Clearance
Must be authorized work lawfully in the United States (required)
Circadence Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law.
Circadence will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
All Circadence employees are expected to actively support diversity on their teams, and in the Company.
NOTICE: Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.