Cimpress N.V. (Nasdaq: CMPR) is the world leader in mass customization. For 20 years, the company has focused on developing software and manufacturing capabilities that transform traditional markets in order to make customized products accessible and affordable to everyone. Cimpress’ portfolio of brands includes Vistaprint, Albelli, Drukwerkdeal, Pixartprinting and others.
As a Data / BI Engineer, you will work with Strategy & Analytics, Sales, Marketing and Technology, and have a unique opportunity to learn and impact our business across all of these functional areas.
You will become a Subject Matter Expert in the Corporate Solutions’ data domain, leveraging a variety of analytical and technical skills in support of reporting, automation and analytics. You will own and maintain the Corporate Solutions’ data and partner with business owners and analysts across the organization to support their data-related requests in a timely manner.
* Design data models and create the solution for Corporate Solutions data management
* Build, enhance, and maintain analytical data store and embedded analytics applications
* Normalize data from multiple data sources and build common tables for analytics use
* Provide the analytics team with clean data sets for predictive modeling and analysis
* Automate reporting and maintain data integrity
* 2-3 years’ experience in database (e.g. SQL server), data warehouse technology, data modeling, ETL and Business Intelligence design and development
* Working knowledge of a variety of data stores and data technologies (MySQL, Redshift, S3, Snowflake, HBase, Kafka, Spark) as a user and/or operationally. Experience with Salesforce.com (or other CRM databases) integration is a plus
* Basic understanding of analytics reporting tools, such as Tableau, Looker etc. is preferred
* Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with both business stakeholders and engineers
* Highly organized self-starter who can own projects and act with limited supervision
* Thrive in a get-it-done, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
* Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Information Technology or Engineering; Master’s degree preferred
Apply to Cimpress (Data / Business Intelligence Engineer)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.