Capital One Financial Corporation, incorporated in July 21, 1994, is a diversified banking company focused primarily on consumer and commercial lending and deposit origination. Its principal business segments are Local Banking and National Lending.
As a Business Analysis Manager at Capital One, you will apply your strategic and analytical skills to major company challenges. You'll team with world-class professionals to develop and test strategies that ultimately impact the bottom line. And you will do it all in a collaborative environment that values your insight, encourages you to take on new responsibility, promotes continuous learning, and rewards innovation.
- Strategic leadership: Develop business strategies that will drive growth, profitability, and competitive success for Capital One in the face of shifting consumer and regulatory demands
- Leadership: May manage and develop 1-2 analysts. Coaching and mentoring associates with a goal of developing and retaining talent at Capital One
- Product: Develop and implement new product and pricing strategies for various lending products; lead product level modeling/analytics
- Marketing: Lead direct-to-consumer marketing efforts for select products, and strategic intent for products distributed through the retail channel. Build targeted insights to inform the design and development of new customer experiences, as well as breakthrough technology and concepts designed to deliver on new go-to-market strategies
- Credit Risk: Drive step-change improvements in credit performance by connecting drivers of future consumer credit trends to historical behavior, creating risk models, and testing hypotheses using rigorous monitoring and analysis
- Execution: Manage and sequence delivery of business intent, build business requirements and execute against the product strategy. Oversee multiple projects and programs concurrently
- Partnership: Work closely with colleagues across Capital One including: IT, Sales, Operations, Finance and others to drive improvement in quality, volume, service, and profitability
- Strategic & analytic orientation: A proven track record of decision making and problem solving based on analytics. Conceptual thinking skills must be complemented by a strong quantitative orientation, given that a large part of the business is based on rigorous analytic marketing & credit risk management
- Strong business judgment, leadership and integrity: He/she should be a tenacious decision maker, able to bring a healthy, aggressive, yet responsible approach to business
- Solid people leadership experience: Ability to build and leverage the capabilities of a high-performing team, as well as business partners across the enterprise. He/she should foster innovation, drive critical decisions, hold business partners accountable, and be able to consistently deliver results
- Strong executive communication skills: Impeccable written and oral communication credentials, coupled with strategic influencing skills and the ability to drive agreement through intellect, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Clear results orientation: display an intense focus on achieving both short and long term goals. He/she should be able to drive and execute an agenda in an uncertain and fluid environment
- Successful track record of thriving in a fast paced, entrepreneurial and dynamic environment. Previous consulting experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years of experience in analysis
- Master’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in analysis
- 2+ years of experience in financial services
- 1+ year of experience in consulting
- 2+ years of experience in people management
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.