Booz Allen Hamilton has been at the forefront of strategy and technology for more than 100 years. Today, the firm provides management and technology consulting and engineering services to leading Fortune 500 corporations, governments, and not-for-profits across the globe.
* Leverage experience with systems engineering to analyze, prepare, review, modify, and coordinate draft recommended policy applicable to systems engineering (SE) and development planning (DP) for DoD acquisition programs for consideration and approval.
* Prepare periodic updates to DODI 5000.02 and Enclosure 12, Systems Engineering, and Systems Engineering Plan (SEP) outline.
* Review and recommend modifications to other systems engineering related DoD policies.
* Interact with senior staff from multiple DoD organizations.
- 2+ years of experience with DoD 5000, DoD Systems Engineering Planning Guide, and Defense Acquisition Guidebook
- 2+ years of experience with communicating positions to and coordinating documents through senior DoD entities
- Secret clearance
- BS degree in Engineering and 15+ years of experience with systems engineering or MA or MS degree and 10 years of experience with systems engineering
- Experience in working with OSD or Joint Staff
- Experience with a Program Office supporting a DoD Acquisition Program
- Experience as a Systems Engineer for a DoD Acquisition Program
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- MA or MS degree a plus
- Systems Engineering, Program Management, and other Acquisition-related Certifications a plus
Apply to Booz Allen Hamilton (Systems Engineer, Senior)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.