Booz Allen Hamilton has been at the forefront of strategy and technology for more than 100 years. Today, the firm provides management and technology consulting and engineering services to leading Fortune 500 corporations, governments, and not-for-profits across the globe.
Support and maintain HR systems for Booz Allen’s talent acquisition. Partner with teams and clients to champion process improvement and develop strategies that align technology with business needs. Maintain responsibility for technical problem solving and provide excellent client service. Manage requirements, perform testing, and coordinate with system vendors.
* 5+ years of experience with HRMS system configuration, including Taleo, Workday, or PeopleSoft
* Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Ability to communicate with an audience of varying technical ability
* Ability to work well in structured and unstructured environments
* Ability to be a self-starter, work well under pressure, and manage time well
* Ability to obtain a security clearance
* HS diploma or GED
* Experience with Workday configuration and administration tools
* Experience with Web development and HTML
* Experience with LDAP, portal, or single sign-on functionality
* Knowledge of talent acquisition or talent management
* Possession of excellent process improvement and process analysis skills
* Possession of excellent consultative, organization, client service, and problem-solving skills
* Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
* BA or BS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.