Booz Allen Hamilton has been at the forefront of strategy and technology for more than 100 years. Today, the firm provides management and technology consulting and engineering services to leading Fortune 500 corporations, governments, and not-for-profits across the globe.
Perform secretarial and administrative duties for principal– and director–level executives. Perform duties of a highly confidential nature. Work requires intuitive judgment, leverage knowledge and ability to relieve the principal of administrative details, including supplying requested information, scheduling appointments, preparing special reports, and obtaining information from sources within or outside of the company. Use technical and business vocabulary continuously and apply a detailed knowledge of company operations, organizational procedures, and personnel. Make independent decisions regarding the planning, organizing, and scheduling of work within established guidelines.
* 2+ years of experience in a professional work environment
* Experience with using various devices, including a personal computer and electronic typewriter
* Experience as a typist
* Knowledge of various software types, including spreadsheets, word processing, and graphics, databases, and the various functions and features of several programs in each category
* Knowledge of terminology unfamiliar to the organization, including agency and installation acronyms and administrative, industrial, engineering, and related terminology
* Knowledge of subject matter filing, receptionist duties, and other general clerical practices and operations of the office
* Knowledge of various forms and formats required to complete administrative requirements
* Active TS/SCI clearance
* HS diploma or GED
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information, TS/SCI clearance is required.