Boosted is building fun, lightweight electric vehicles. We dream of sustainable, hassle-free transportation to enhance your freedom to discover your city and revitalize your commute. We are filled with people passionate about robots, urban transportation and outdoor recreation.
The Materials Program Manager is responsible for all activities related to order fulfillment, from forecasts to delivery, including day-to-day communication and management of the OEM partner globally. This person has a business orientation and is responsible for working within the local and remote Operations team driving order fulfillment.
* Act as the primary liaison between OEM and team in Mountain View monitoring, managing and driving the OEM to assure goals/schedule is being met
* Communicate forecast and verify fulfillment from a materials perspective
* Drive solutions to reduce and eliminate any shortages preventing meeting order schedule, including assisting in sourcing materials as required
* Schedule and host meetings with suppliers in US and/or globally as required reducing and eliminating shortages
* Be responsible for report generation and distribution
* May represent the materials organization in internal meetings
* Some travel may be required
* 6+ years of planning experience in a consumer market Segment Company
* 2+ years of management of an OEM partner
* Experience sourcing electronic components including hard to find/obsolete parts
* Experience with MS Office, specifically Excel
* Bachelor’s degree or higher level education
* Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively to senior management, peers, and team members
* A keen, flexible and aggressive intellect with superb conceptual thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects successfully
* Experience with LEAN manufacturingIntegrate strong and clear analysis for supply chain (i.e., supply base spending, material category spending, purchase price variance)
Apply to Boosted Boards (Senior Material Program Manager)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.