Biogen (NASDAQ: BIIB) is a biotechnology leader that discovers, develops and delivers innovative therapies to improve the lives of patients with neurodegenerative diseases, hematologic conditions and autoimmune diseases. Patients worldwide benefit every day from our medicines for multiple sclerosis (MS) and hemophilia.
The Associate Director, Account Management Excellence position lead a function contributing to develop and to strengthen Account Management Strategy and Capability within Biogen. Account Management has been identified as a critical engagement model for Biogen across many therapeutic areas and markets. This person will be in charge to harmonize existing approaches, to leverage best practices across affiliates, to develop competency models and identify training needs. The success of this role will be determined by the ability of this person to engage a range of stakeholders in different functions and geographies to understand and harmonize existing account Management approaches.
* Account Management Strategy and Capability development
* Develop Biogen Strategy : Vision, 3-year strategic and capability roadmap, assess current state and ambitions across the organization.
* Identify internal and External Best Practices and benchmarks.
* Co-develop supporting Account Management capabilities: competency models, account planning and engagement model, tools and enablers, compensation and Incentives, etc.
* Lead Account Management Task Force
* Lead a global Task Force involving various stakeholders from Global, Regional and Affiliates from a range of various functions (Sales, Medical, Marketing, etc.…) to achieve the development of AM capability. This task force will be leveraged on a continuous basis to pilot and scale new tools, processes, enablers and share best practices.
* Performance Measurement : Objective, Plan, Measure and Learn
* In collaboration with Regions and Affiliates, this person will develop an annual plan to set-up objectives, actions and measurement to improve Account Management Capability across the organization.
* Min 10 years’ experience in business/consultant roles in Pharma/Biopharma industry
* Strong subject matter expert in Account Management Capability Development - driving strategic thinking; create simplicity from complexity.
* Proven track record of delivering Excellence in previous roles leading to business impact
* Exceptional communication, collaboration/interpersonal skills with the ability to connect with impact, credibility
* Excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills to engage with a large range global and local stakeholders
* Highly self-motivated to engage with stakeholders and willing to travel regularly to pro-actively engage
* Fluent in English, other languages beneficial
* Bachelor’s Degree
* MBA desirable
Apply to Biogen (Associate Director for Account Management Excellence)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.