Bandwidth is one of the largest telecom companies in the nation, helping over 500 wholesale customers and thousands of enterprise accounts leverage communications as a tool for innovation. The company was founded in 1999 as a reseller of connectivity solutions, getting into the voice business when it recognized a need for more nimble voice solutions.
The Product Billing Specialist’s primary responsibility will be to manage all Inter-Carrier Compensation; both collections, and payables. A deep understanding of Tariffs, Interconnection Agreements, and Traffic Exchange Agreements (Peering) is imperative, as these items will govern the CABs (Carrier Access Billing System) and Commercial billing landscape. This individual will also lead the execution of new Interconnection Agreements, work closely with the Voice Product team to analyze and execute Traffic Exchange Agreements, and assist with Rate Center expansion projects.
* Submit and verify information to be invoiced to carriers via 3rd party Billing vendor
* Track and resolve carrier disputes as part of a cross-functional team
* Responsible for carrier collections including contact with carriers, payment entries, and reporting
* Ad hoc requests for CABS (Carrier Access Billing Services) Billing and collections
* Rate Center Expansion support
* Interconnection Agreement (ICA) management
* Analysis and management of the traffic associated with existing and prospective Traffic Exchange Agreements (Peering)
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field
* Proficiency and advanced knowledge in Excel to manage large databases
* Experienced in analyzing data and communicating information to team members
* Excellent communication skills
* Proven success in meeting organizational goals
* Ability to work in fast pace environment
* Detail Oriented
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.