Bailey's Fine Jewelry is an upscale guild jewelry store in Raleigh, NC. Family owned and operated for over 70 years, member of the Continental Buying Group, and AGS (American Gem Society) with four locations. We are one of the largest and most well-respected luxury jewelry stores in the country. Our employees are what make Bailey's so special and successful. They are among the most accredited professionals in the jewelry industry, and are educated and prepared to handle every jewelry need.
We are in search of a Jewelry Sales Professional to join our Raleigh team. We are looking for someone preferably with luxury or jewelry experience. Must have proven track record of meeting sales goals, successful clienteling, and maintaining consistent performance. Responsible for upholding company core values, policies & procedures and store initiatives. Maintain a consistent high level of customer service within the store through role modeling, seek daily to develop their knowledge and skill with regards to product and services. In particular, we are looking for someone with the right heart, to lead by example, have the right attitude, and a passion for delivering an outstanding customer experience.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Deliver individual sales goals by maximizing all selling opportunities
· Create a positive and rewarding client experience, that is warm and exciting in all customer interactions
· Provide exceptional customer service by ensuring that the customer takes priority at all times
· Fully support and align with all key business initiatives and new product launches
· Remain current and knowledgeable of industry trends, to determine opportunities to maximize sales within the market.
· Clientele Development
· Collect meaningful customer data for the purpose of building relationships and personalizing future client development opportunities
· Utilize the available marketing tools to engage current and new business and drive sales
· Embrace and utilize technology to enhance customer experience
· Assist with inventory control and keep shrink levels below target
· Maintain consistent visual merchandising and housekeeping standards reflecting current visual guidelines and priorities at all times
· Maintain an up to date knowledge of all product categories
· Ensure adherence to company retail operating and security procedures
· Partner with support team in the repair process and follow up on customer communication
· Department Management
· Previous retail or luxury retail sales or relevant clientele focused experience
· Proven track record in achieving sales results
· Exceptional clientele, customer relationship building skills
· Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
· Outstanding communication and organization skills
· Attention to details and able to ensure a consistent, quality store experience
· Professional attitude and appearance
· Sales driven, highly motivated, and willingness to learn
· Open availability
· Can do attitude
Apply to Bailey's Fine Jewelry (Sales Professional)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.