Simply put, Asurion helps people stay connected. As the global leader of connected life services, they provide over 290 million consumers around the world with simple, intuitive technology advice to help them get the most from their devices; support to fix their issues and connectivity crisis, and device protection to ensure they receive a replacement or repair.
The Manager, Legal Ethics & Compliance will support the organization on a wide variety of matters related to its enterprise compliance program, with a focus on operational compliance matters. This role will have significant interaction with internal counsel, business managers and outside counsel, so he/she must possess strong judgment, collaborative problem solving skills, present confidently, and be quick, sharp, and confident.
* Support maintenance and further development of enterprise compliance program
* Develop, maintain, revise and assist with the communication and implementation of policies and procedures designed to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct on an enterprise, regional and business unit level
* Maintain and develop compliance program tools and resources, including intranet resources, with a focus on the visual appearance and marketing of those tools and resources
* Deliver training and communications regarding compliance issues throughout organization
* Assist in the development of a contract compliance system to ensure compliance with contract requirements post-signature
* Advise internal clients on various legal and operational issues, with an emphasis on compliance related matters
* Other duties as required based on business and legal needs
* J.D. from an ABA-accredited law school
* 1-4 years of experience
* Prior compliance experience or demonstrated interest in compliance a plus
* Must possess sound character, excellent legal and business judgment; be self-assured, sharp, politic and able/willing to learn new areas of law
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work well with business colleagues, clients, outside counsel and opposing counsel, both in the United States and other various regions of the world
* Strong drafting skills
* Must be nimble and eager to learn
* Ability to provide creative, business-oriented legal advice in a fast-paced, demanding environment
* Periodic travel
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.