Aon is a global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, human resources solutions, and outsourcing services. It employs over 60,000 people in 120 countries worldwide. ACIA is a unit of Aon, based in Dublin, which was set up in 2009. It is one of the first centers established in Ireland that are dedicated to data analytics and innovation.
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for a Financial Analyst. This position will support Aon Risk Solutions.
* Prepare, analyze, and report on financial status.
* Perform in-depth reviews and evaluations of monthly actual financial performance against budget and prior year variances.
* Accessing information maintained in various financial systems and databases to analyze, prepare and present business analysis to management.
* Participating in monthly, quarterly, and yearly forecasting.
* Provide analysis to aid in achieving financial objectives, including - budgeting, forecasting, tracking variances, profitability, etc.
* Assist with the annual budgeting processes, including data collection and analysis.
* Respond to internal ad-hoc requests as assigned.
**Minimum Skills and Requirements:**
* 2-4 years of experience desired
* FP&A experience (Forecasting, Planning and Analysis) is required (internship or work experience).
* Some financial analytics experience required; financial service experience preferred
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Initiative and leadership skills
* Presentation and project management skills
* High proficiency in MS Excel and Access
* Experience in People Soft and TM1 a plus
Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance required
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.