Anaplan is the planning cloud for Sales, Finance, Operations, and HR. We built our platform from the ground up to empower you to plan, collaborate, and act in real time. Anaplan enables you to deploy easy-to-use applications to solve complex planning challenges across your organization. Stay ahead of critical business events, rapidly model potential impacts, and course correct on the fly.
Anaplan is looking for a technical and passionate Product Manager to help drive the development of the next generation of our security platform and products. As our software engineering team evolves, we need talented product managers that can help us dream-up and support complex solutions in security and develop new customer facing products. This is a stellar opportunity to get involved early in a highly visible, large scale cloud company.
* Work closely with Engineering team and the Product Director to solve complex security problems and to build amazing products
* Balance business and user needs with technical constraints - discover the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommending alternative approaches, and lead and inspire engineering efforts to meet objectives
* Excel at understanding what users need and not just what they want
* Drive end-to-end feature delivery: writing user stories with clear acceptance criteria, working with UX to create prototypes for usability testing and research, working with engineering, documentation, support, and marketing to deliver quality product.
* Lead backlog grooming to decompose and estimate stories
* Attend scrum meetings including standups, retrospectives, and demos
* Effectively collaborate across global teams to create alignment between engineering teams and other product stakeholders.
* Train sales, customer success and support on new features and messaging
* Meet with customers, users, prospects, and partners to communicate Anaplan’s product vision, product roadmap, and competitive differentiation.
* Maintain strong understanding of relevant technologies
* 2+ years of product management experience at a successful company in the security, infrastructure, networking or a related software field
* 3+ years of security experience
* Experience with APIs, Authentication & Access Management, RBAC, Identity Management, SAML and/or Crypto technologies
* Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
* Jira and Confluence Ninja
* Ability to work on multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines
* Solid experience with the product development process especially with an iterative methodology such as Agile Scrum
* Strong communication and collaboration skills
* Self-starter with high levels of initiative, commitment and energy who can work with a high degree of uncertainty in a fast paced environment
* Plus: former engineer (or some type of technical role) and/or SaaS experience
Apply to Anaplan (Senior Product Manager of Security)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.