Akuna Capital is a proprietary trading firm specializing in derivatives market making and sophisticated modeling with a commitment to cutting edge financial technology. Akuna’s unmatched growth profile and non-client structure provides a unique place for innovation and opportunity in the home of proprietary trading – Chicago.
* Build real-time risk data visualization and parameter configuration tools to directly aid traders in managing risk and assessing strategy
* Create monitoring applications for server support and development teams to help them better understand current resource utilization and notify them when services need attention
* Designing & writing REST or server push APIs
* Provide support during releases and production incidents
* Bachelor's, Master's or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
* 3+ years of professional Python experience
* Experience with front-end User Experience (UX) and Design
* Comfortable with Linux and source control (git)
* Strong communication skills and works well in teams
* Experience with React JS
* Previous experience with asynchronous frameworks (especially coroutines)
* Familiarity with the trading industry a plus
* Familiar with Agile methodologies
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.