Airware offers complete enterprise drone solutions that are built on the Aerial Information Platform, so that aerial data becomes an extension of a company’s existing data management systems. Airware’s comprehensive set of technology enables enterprises to plan, capture, and analyze aerial data, all within an enterprise workflow. Based in San Francisco, Airware has built a cross-disciplinary team of experts in aerospace, robotics, geospatial, hardware, software, and cloud.
Airware Cloud team is looking for a senior engineer who will be responsible for building creative user interfaces for the management and configuration of complex aerial systems, and a concise presentation of the data they generate. You will create functional, beautiful, and tightly-integrated web interfaces, from whiteboard to deployment as well as backend services to support these web interfaces and to derive business value from very large data sets acquired from commercial drone flights. Our ideal candidate authors highly performant code with an emphasis on architecture and quality.
* Design, code and deploy a software platform for deep analysis and visualization of very large data sets using current and emerging cloud technologies, including Kubernetes, TensorFlow, GPUs
* Design and deploy a robust set of APIs and services that our partners can use to customize and extend our platform for acquiring, visualizing and deriving business impact from very large data sets acquired from drones and other sources.
* 5+ years experience in professional software development
* Solid understanding of backend languages (Go, Python) and infrastructure (Postgres, Redis)
* Demonstrable experience using a variety AWS services, containers, microservices and related technologies
* Familiarity with single-page application frameworks such as React
* Ability to develop and work with RESTful APIs
* Strong drive to improve software craftsmanship
* Experience mentoring engineers
* Good grasp of unit testing
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.