AdRoll is a leading performance marketing platform with over 35,000 clients worldwide. Its suite of high-performance tools works across devices, helping businesses attract, convert, and grow their customer base. The company is home to the world's largest opt-in advertiser data co-op, the IntentMap™ with over 1.2 billion digital profiles. AdRoll’s goal is to build the most powerful marketing platform through performance, usability, and openness.
AdRoll engineers are afforded significant autonomy. DSE engineers design their systems as they see fit, own their code, and have a direct, measurable impact on AdRoll's core metrics. DSE maintains a variety of concurrent projects, all requiring a high level of mathematical sophistication and engineering prowess, due to the scale of our data.
* Enhance our machine learning software with the latest in machine learning algorithms
* Employ statistical modeling and analysis to generate new features for our models
* Create systems that monitor dataflow on a real-time basis
* Perform market analyses to react to changing market conditions
* Design systems that generate predictive models for a variety of signals and tasks
* Develop mathematical solutions to our most pressing problems
* Engineer to put research and solutions into practice
* BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Mathematics
* 3+ years experience with C, C++, Java, or other performant language
* Knowledgeable in statistics and data analysis
* Ability to architect scalable, high performance systems
* Experience translating math into efficient code
* Enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced engineering team
* Experience with manipulating large data sets
* Understanding of online ad industry
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.