Welcome to 7-Eleven - A World Leader
Our doors are always open, and our friendly store teams are ready to serve you. Come in to any 7-Eleven® store and you’ll find a broad selection of fresh, high-quality products at an everyday fair price, along with speedy transactions in a clean and friendly shopping environment.
To support the successful delivery of complex Enterprise programs with focus on work-stream-level financial management , strategy
determination & verification, and project analytics.
* Lead project team through modeling exercises.
* Develop assumptions through analysis of relevant information and work through those assumptions with project team and senior leadership to arrive at a robust financial model.
* Develop summary financial models for use while briefing senior company leadership.
* Maintain, update, and present financial models throughout project life and communicate model outputs monthly via project status reports.
* Assist junior team members with modeling exercises.
* Demonstrate high business acumen and contribute to strategy discussions.
* Drive project team to financially sound methods of strategy execution.
* Gain buy-in from project team and senior leadership on methods used to test hypotheses and generate revenues and expense forecasts.
* Drive financial discipline by monitoring and reporting on program CapEx and OpEx at the work-stream level. Maintain bottom-up working forecast for life of the program, categorize invoices according to work-stream, query disparate financial systems and consolidate results.
* Identify risks and escalate accordingly.
* Lead project team through verification method development, carry out verification activities during project life, prepare core business to continue verification activities after project closeout and consult afterwards to ensure proper transition.
* Engage soft skills and ability to influence others on tasks associated with assumptions analysis, verification method development, and analytical method determination.
* Collaborate with the project team to determine funding needs during new phases of the program and during the annual budgeting process.
* The analyst will be expected to understand and highlight interdependencies within the portfolio to cross-functional governance committees.
* The analyst will support the PMO department with any ad-hoc in-flight project analytics requests.
* Education: Masters Degree.
* Experience: 3-5 years, Corporate Financial Management.
* Expert financial modeling & business case development skills.
* Strong quantitative and financial analysis skills.
* Algorithmic modeling, ANOVA, forecasting, NPV, IRR, depreciation modeling.
* Clear communication skills and the ability to explain financial concepts to non-financial professionals.
* Advanced level Excel 2010 & PowerPoint 2010 skills are required.
* Will be expected to rotate across projects and support multiple projects simultaneously.
* Hold self to high ethical standards; accepts responsibility for accurate and reliable performance of assigned tasks.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.