Welcome to 7-Eleven - A World Leader
Our doors are always open, and our friendly store teams are ready to serve you. Come in to any 7-Eleven® store and you’ll find a broad selection of fresh, high-quality products at an everyday fair price, along with speedy transactions in a clean and friendly shopping environment.
Being a 7-Eleven Field Consultant isn’t easy. In fact, it’s pretty challenging. We believe great training is the foundation for exceptional performance. Therefore, we provide a comprehensive development program which includes an extensive in-store process covering all aspects of store operations including fresh food and merchandising concepts, operating procedures, and financial information. You’ll turn principle into practice as you manage your own store and gain valuable, first-hand experience. You’ll also work with an experienced Field Consultant to enhance your consulting and influencing skills. Once you have a comprehensive understanding of store operations, you will start using those insights in your role as a Field Consultant.
* Oversee a group of 7-Eleven stores (corporate and/or franchise) within a geographic area to ensure the highest levels of guest service
* Lead, consult with and influence store operators and/or franchisees to develop, update and execute operational plans and strategies, including merchandising, fresh food concepts, fuel sales, guest experience and store operational infrastructure
* Monitor and ensure accountability for all aspects of store operations, providing advice, coaching and assistance to store management. May directly supervise Corporate Store Managers and teams
* Recruit, hire, develop and retain top talent within the market to ensure appropriate staffing levels at all corporate stores
* Recognize and address performance issues in a timely manner
* Ensure key processes and plans are in place through weekly store visits, store evaluations and data analysis.
* Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred and/or requisite industry and management experience is required
* Three to five years of operational management experience or two plus years of successful multi-unit management experience in a retail and/or QSR environment
* Proven ability to work with and influence direct reports, franchisees, peers and senior management
* Strong analytical, diagnostic, and root cause identification skills
* Proven prioritization, presentation, budgeting, time management, project management (from conception to completion), and planning skills
* Critical perspective and observation of store and merchandise placement
* Strong attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
* Proficient in MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Demonstrated collaborative skills and the ability to work cross-functionally
* Overnight and daily travel is required
* Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
* The Field Consultant position requires constant standing, bending and reaching. Frequent lifting of one to five pounds and occasional lifting of up to 40-50 pounds
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.