ZOOM+ is the innovator of On-Demand healthcare and creator of the nation’s first complete health insurance system built to enhance human performance.
Zotec Partners is a dynamic, growth-oriented leader in specialized medical billing and customized practice management services. The company delivers comprehensive solutions to hospital-based physicians and physician practices. It uses proprietary revenue cycle management technology paired with experienced professionals who provide exceptional personal service, yielding measurable client results that are unmatched. Zotec Partners is among the largest national revenue cycle management firms in the U.S., currently serving more than 6000 providers in all 50 states.
We are currently seeking experienced Medical Payment Investigation Reps to join our team of medical billing professionals in the Carmel, IN area.
As a Medical Payment Investigation Rep, you will be responsible for resolving payment exceptions by calling insurance carriers or logging in their website to retrieve missing explanation of benefits (EOBs), auditing payment batches for missing payments, balancing EOBs, deposits and payments paid and scanning of documents as well as special projects as assigned.
* General office experience necessary, medical billing background helpful
* Excellent data entry skills
* Take initiative to dig into the root of a problem to produce a resolution
* Able to pick up new task quickly
* Detail oriented and organized
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
* High school diploma or equivalent required