Since our beginnings in 2004, WebstaurantStore has succeeded in creating and fostering an innovative, easy-to-use website to meet the purchasing needs of food service professionals internationally. Developers, programmers, content writers, technical support staff, purchasers, and warehouse employees work together to ensure we provide the best in price, service, and industry knowledge to our customers.
This position is great for mid-level developers, with plenty of room for growth and training. Working directly with experienced DBAs, you'll gain the knowledge and experience necessary to succeed in today's IT environment.
* Maintain and improve performance of production SQL servers
* Troubleshoot slow running queries / stored procedures
* Suggest solutions to overcome issues and solve future initiatives
* Monitor and compare network and resource utilization of SQL servers for abnormalities
* Document SQL standards
* Work with systems and database teams to ensure optimal performance of the website
* Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
* Understanding of T-SQL queries
* Prior DBA experience or Programming experience using any major programming language with an SQL server backend
* Basic Windows Server OS experience preferred
* Must work well under pressure, be flexible and meet deadlines
* Strong attention to detail
Apply to WebstaurantStore (Development Database Administrator)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.