Wayfair is the largest pure-play online retailer of home goods in the US. Key categories for the company include furniture, decor, kitchen & dining products, home improvement, patio & garden and baby. The company, founded in 2002 as CSN Stores, is based in Boston, MA, and has additional offices in Utah, Kentucky, New York, Galway, Ireland, London, England and Berlin, Germany. Wayfair employs over 2,300 people across those offices.
The Inbound Process Improvement team is looking for an Associate Project Manager to assist in driving the operational initiatives of the team. In this role, you will be working cross-functionally with our key stakeholders to ensure complex projects with aggressive timelines stay on track. You will be joining a team of highly motivated and skilled individuals that has been tasked with creating a transformational best-in-class inbound supply chain.
* Leverage data to identify and drive actionable insights across projects
* Manage low to medium complexity projects with the opportunity to develop further
* Has potential for high visibility right from the start
* Able to jump head-first into cross-functional and/or ad hoc projects
* Evaluate the progress of the project to ensure that the timeline is followed steadily and consistently
* Keep an open line of communication with the project participants so they can alert you to potential snags and problems they might see on the horizon
* Supporting senior project manager & executing project plans, leading cross functional team meetings, reporting out on progress
* Excellent communication and organizational skills
* Previous experience working with cross functional teams
* Experience presenting and communicating with senior management
* Strong Microsoft office skills, specifically Excel
* Strong administrative skills, ability to prioritize, delegate, and meet deadlines
* Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
* Entrepreneurial spirit, self-reliant and able to motivate others
* Problem solving mindset with strict attention to detail
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.