Wave is a gigabit fiber and broadband services company, providing true high-speed internet service and a variety of related products and options for business and residential customers in key areas of Washington, Oregon, and California.
The Account Manager supports referrals and customer subscriptions within each partner building. This is done by developing and managing building relationships, identifying and carrying out opportunities to increase subscription penetration at each property, and providing client service that enhances long-term partner development.
* Maintain/expand CondoInternet (WaveG) relationships with building partners and contacts through personal vists and ongoing communication
* Work with marketing to improve CondoInternet’s marketing presence and brand recognition among building partners
* Manage new building on-boarding process to drive subscriptions
* Coordinate CRM reporting for building visits and contacts
* Work with marketing to create direct mail campaigns, sales materials and event needs with maximum relevance for building residents
* Organize, manage and carry out successful events at partner buildings.
* Participate in community events that target/reach accounts and relevant customer base
* Relay customer and building feedback to marketing and operations teams
* Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, marketing preferred and/or 2+ years marketing experience
* Basic understanding of property management functions. Working knowledge, existing relationships a plus.
* Excellent written, organizational and oral communication skills.
* Relentless commitment to great customer service, desire to constantly learn and improve.
* Dedication to timely and detailed follow-through.
* A collaborative team player that adds value and possesses personal integrity.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook). Adobe Creative Suite a bonus.
* Proficient at maintaining a CRM or database including generating reports and analysis
* Knack for organizing people, resources, lots of moving parts.
* Ability to adapt to a fluid working environment and processes.
* Improve sales and marketing processes.
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.