Vistaprint empowers more than 17 million micro businesses and consumers annually with affordable, professional options to make an impression. With a unique business model supported by proprietary technologies, high-volume production facilities, and direct marketing expertise, Vistaprint offers a wide variety of products and services that micro businesses can use to expand their business.
The Principal Product Designer will be a member of Vistaprint’s innovation studio called Hatchery. This dedicated team of technology, design, and product leaders manage both the strategy and execution of the innovation process—including the end-to-end success of effective ideation, research validation, product development, and proof of market viability. Through an agile, customer focused, experiment-and-learn methodology the team targets breakthrough opportunities to serve small businesses in areas where Vistaprint doesn’t currently operate.
* Participating in the ideation process to identify solutions to major SMB pain points in a unique way
* Developing rich but simple user experiences for new products in development
* Guiding Engineering with front-end implementation of features, advocating for pixel perfect
* Iterating on designs and user experience flows based on focus group or in-market testing feedback
* Staying on top of the latest design trends, industry news, and happenings in the technology space
* Creating vision-ware and stimuli for research deliverables (i.e. high fidelity prototypes)
We\'re looking for a candidate with a creative background, entrepreneurial spirit, and a passion for great UX—a unique person that likes working with other unique people. Most of that vibe will shine through during an interview; here’s what we expect to see on a resume:
* Experience with web design, user interface design, usability and/or information architecture
* A track record of consistently great work, and a portfolio to prove it
* Expertise with prototyping tools such as Invision
* Mastery with the Adobe suite, capable in HTML/CSS and Sketch
* Ability meet deadlines in a fast-paced, agile, software development environment
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.