Visionworks is a leading provider of eye care services with more than 700 optical retail stores in 42 states and the District of Columbia. Visionworks is committed to providing our customers with an excellent shopping experience and high quality products and services with the best value and selection in the industry.
We are recruiting for an outgoing, friendly, and team oriented candidate to join our staff as a Retail Sales Associates. The retail sales associate is responsible for selling eyewear products and services and utilizing the SERVE selling strategy to Super Serve the Customer’s needs
* Greet all customers in-person and by phone promptly and professionally as per company customer service standards to include identifying customers’ needs/lifestyle selling, offering current promotions, multiple pair offerings, obtaining prescription, use of the lens selling kit, offering our Unbeatable Price/Money-Back Satisfaction guarantee, etc.
* Inspect finished eyeglasses using the Lensometer to conform to Company 7-Point Quality
* Check as well as providing a thorough dispense to ensure proper fit, etc.
* Adjust and repair customer eyewear
* Stock/re-stock merchandise, clean and straighten displays and entire store to plan-o-gram
* Process defective, spoiled and cannibalized frames
* Complete company required training programs
* Follow company safety rules and standards
* Other duties as assigned by management to include cross training in the lab
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* 1-3 years of related experience, optical preferred
Selling experience/skills Preferred
* Bilingual Preferred
* Complete company required training within required timeframes
* Cross training in all departments as needed
* Able to work a varying schedule to include: days, nights, weekends and holidays
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.