Verint is a global leader in Actionable Intelligence solutions. Verint is a global leader in Actionable Intelligence solutions. Actionable Intelligence is a necessity in a dynamic world of massive information growth because it empowers organizations with crucial insights and enables decision makers to anticipate, respond, and take action. With Verint solutions and value-added services, organizations of all sizes and across many industries can make more timely and effective decisions.
The Account Executive is responsible to drive business in assigned accounts (new and installed as assigned) with a concentration on new add-on business and product expansion across the Southwest (TX, OK, LA, AR, MO, AZ, NM) territory. The AE is expected to identify, drive, and sell Verint solutions and maintain effective account relationships within their assigned territory. The AE is responsible to own and set the account strategy and vision, and develop a plan to execute the tactics and strategies necessary to hit both quarterly and annual sales objectives. This role will also be responsible for establishing and maintaining effective cross functional relationships and interactions with other internal departments such as Pre-Sales, Channels, Sales Operations, Product House and Customer Support to name a few.
* Execute the Company’s sales strategies and achieve established sales quota in the assigned territory by identifying business opportunities through territory management, target account prospecting, and profiling.
* Responsible to lead all regularly scheduled calls and assign tasks with accountability to the virtual team members.
* Owns the Executive relationships and responsible for understanding the customers’ business needs and direction.
* Be up to speed with all current events within the account, understand the political landscape, be able to manage relationships at all levels, and be able to map our solutions to help them meet their business objectives.
* Develops and owns the overall sales pipeline and responsible for both closing and prospecting into Verint’s top accounts.
* Effectively conducts interaction with accounts at all levels; face to face calls, conference calls, webex, and email communications.
* Thoroughly assess the customer’s needs and present the appropriate solution, utilizing the region’s Solutions Engineer(s) as needed.
* Serves as a focal point for customer support issue escalation and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty with customers.
* Provide effective sales presentations and product demonstrations to assigned customers and prospects.
* Maintain effective relationships with established customers and develop strategies to maximize revenue opportunities through increased portfolio usage.
* Provide the sales management team with accurate and timely reporting of activities including weekly and monthly sales forecasts, the status of the sales pipeline and results of prospecting activities.
* Provide routine and accurate updates to the Company’s sales database with account activity and status.
* Maintain a comprehensive and on-going knowledge of Verint products and technology, as well as industry trends.
* Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent experience.
* Seven (7) years of sales experience and success in selling high value, complex, and long sales cycle enterprise software and/or high value services.
* Proven and successful sales track record of quota attainment
* Must be able to effectively prospect and identify business opportunities, conduct needs analysis and present and close solutions sales to targeted accounts.
* Effective and Professional presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal are required with the ability to penetrate and establish relationships with customer’s senior level executives.
* Must possess excellent negotiation and closing skills with the proven ability to qualify prospects from both an operational and financial standpoint
* Travel approximately 50-75%.
* Working knowledge of value added ROI business process sales engagements / tools
* Knowledge of Workforce Management, and /or CRM/ERP software background desired
* Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent sales experience
* Local to the Southwest (TX, OK, LA, AR, MO, AZ, NM) territory.