Software Test Engineer
(Los Angeles, California)
Job Posting Details
Verifi is a leading provider of global electronic payment and risk management solutions for card-not-present merchants. The highly customizable payment and real-time reporting platform serves as a foundation for Verifi's suite of fraud solutions and risk management strategies. With a commitment of reducing risk while increasing profitability for clients, Verifi's multi-layered approach enables transaction risk management and mitigation, business optimization strategies, cardholder authentication
We are currently hiring for a dynamic and collaborative Software Test Engineer to join our company! The Software Test position demands strong overall knowledge of both development and operation processes and testing principles with a particular strength in working with scalable highly available software systems. At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.
* Act as key point of contact for all Quality aspects of the project
* Create and maintain documentation for quality assurance/control procedures
* Create test plan, test scenarios and test cases and document defects using JIRA
* Code automated acceptance tests
* Extend testing frameworks for advanced capabilities
* Mock webservices
* Stress tests application tiers
* Work closely with QA peers and our development team as needed to resolve issues and reproduce bugs.
* Design, maintain and enhance testing suites and procedures
* Work with the users to analyze and understand the business needs to develop functional testing requirements
* Perform or oversee final checks and releases code to production; validate and sign off on complex test plans
* Initiate Quality initiatives within development and operations
* Assist in managing the QA process.
* 3+ yrs Software Engineer in Test Experience
* Experience with manual and automation testing
* Must have experience using Selenium and JMeter for automated testing
* Experience writing SQL queries against Databases
* Experience testing/executing PHP and Java command line applications
* Experience testing REST and SOAP web services
* Experience testing batch and/or ETL jobs
* Experience testing API’s
* Strong organizational skills, tracking multiple test executions simultaneously and able to synthesize the results
* Must be familiar with testing Internet applications
* Must have used tools to do regression, scripted and load testing
* Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience with Codeception and/or Protractor is a plus
Compensation and Working Conditions
Additional Notes on Compensation
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance. 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays. Paid parking and complimentary food. Competitive Base Salary, plus bonus, and stock options. Energized employment filled with activities and events.