Veeam Software is an international software development company based in Baar, Switzerland. As a Microsoft Managed Partner and Elite VMware Technology Alliance partner, Veeam develops products for backing up and managing vSphere and Hyper-V virtual environments. Currently, Veeam has more than 1,500 employees worldwide.
As an Inside Systems Engineer you are a key technical resource for the Inside Sales team. You will be responsible for actively driving and managing the technical evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as a main technical advisor and product advocate for Veeam’s products. The Inside Systems Engineer must be able to articulate Veeam’s technology and product positioning to both partners and end‐users.
* Manage and drive WebEx and conference call discussions.
* Provide technical assistance for design and initial implementation of Veeam’s Products.
* Demonstrate feasibility of Veeam's solutions during the qualifying process, confirm that the products meet the prospect’s requirements, and assist sales in technical qualification.
* Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities by continuous self‐study
* Ability to work independently and within a team with limited direction in a fast‐paced environment; must be a high‐energy, motivated self‐starter and be able to learn new technologies quickly.
* Responsible for record keeping and activities tracking via Veeam’s CRM tool (Salesforce).
* Bachelor’s Degree required preferred.
* Three to five (3‐5) years of technical sales experience preferred.
* General understanding of virtualization technologies such as VMware, Xen, Hyper‐V, Citrix, Softricity, Thinstall, etc.
* General understanding of multiple Operating Systems such as Windows Server, Linux or UNIX.
* General understanding of Storage and Networking Technologies is a plus.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be able to present to groups via the telephone and in person.
* Very minimal travel required
* Must have experience utilizing Microsoft Products (Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.