We are product-driven, curious, and creative. We aggressively reinvest in development to keep Unity moving and evolving - from expanding usability and power, to platform reach. With over a billion installs per month, Unity touches gamers and non-gamers alike. As well as video games, our software is used in industries as diverse as medicine, visualization and shopping - democratizing game development while solving hard problems and enabling success for a huge range of developers worldwide.
Unity Analytics is looking for an experienced, hands-on full stack engineer to join a new team, responsible for organizing, analyzing, and productizing game data. If you dream of having a huge impact and be at the forefront of an innovative big data strategy, dream no more and come join Unity Analytics!
* Develop and maintain technical architecture
* Meet with users and multiple internal stakeholders to understand requirements
* 2+ years engineering experience
* Demonstrated experience with relevant technologies (Angular, Sass, C#, Unity)
* Ability with DB tools (e.g., MySQL, Snowflake, Hive)
* BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Apply to Unity Technologies (Software Analytics Engineer)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.