At Ultimate Software, we have always put our people first. This idea permeates our culture to its core. For over 25 years, it has driven us to create the innovative products and services we offer today. As a result, we enable our customers to put their people first—helping them build the people-centric environments they need to grow and meet their business goals.
* Execute US Tax Payment processes in a timely and accurate manner, Daily & QE Tax Payments
* Assist internal and external customers with questions related to US Tax Payments
* Assist in Execution Canada Tax Payment processes in a timely and accurate manner if needed
* Research and resolve issues and bank reconciliation items related to US Payment transactions.
* Adhere to Audit Controls as related to US Tax Payments
* Special projects as assigned by management.
* Other duties to be defined.
* Must be able to manage in an organized, proactive and independent manner to meet all required time frames and commitments
* Expert with Microsoft Office applications: Word, and Excel
* Excellent analytical ability within a high transaction volume environment
* 3+ years Payroll Tax Experience
* Experience with accounting and/or banking processes
* Highly motivated and team oriented
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Extremely detail-oriented with strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as experienced in handling multiple priorities simultaneously
* Excels in a fast paced and evolving environment
* Looks for new and creative ways to solve problems or improve processes
BA in Business, Accounting, Computer Science or a related field or equivalent work experience will be considered
**Travel Requirement:** 10%
Apply to Ultimate Software (Tax Payment Specialist)
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.