At Ultimate Software, we have always put our people first. This idea permeates our culture to its core. For over 25 years, it has driven us to create the innovative products and services we offer today. As a result, we enable our customers to put their people first—helping them build the people-centric environments they need to grow and meet their business goals.
A 10 week paid training program called the Rising Stars will prepare you to become a Payroll Specialist in the growing field of Software, Payroll and Human Capital Management. The Payroll Specialist provides excellent customer service to managers and associates and is well versed in payroll compliance, taxes and reporting.
* Perform payroll-related maintenance functions, processing new hires, terminations, tax changes, wage garnishments, deductions, and direct deposits
* Lead payroll processer for multi-frequency clients as scheduled
* Effectively apply client payroll policies and procedures
* Respond to routine inquiries from client contacts concerning payroll
* 3-5 years professional experience utilizing strong customer service skills
* Highly experienced with technology and MS Office
* Positive attitude, team player and passionate about providing World Class Customer Service
* Ability to multi-task
* Superior oral and written communication skills
* Experience with large corporate payroll processing
* Knowledge of multi-state payroll tax laws
Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent, three to five years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.