At Ultimate Software, we have always put our people first. This idea permeates our culture to its core. For over 25 years, it has driven us to create the innovative products and services we offer today. As a result, we enable our customers to put their people first—helping them build the people-centric environments they need to grow and meet their business goals.
* Execute Payroll related payment processes in a timely and accurate manner.
* Record payments after receiving confirmations of payments being released
* Set up New Customers in banking system for payment submittal
* Research and resolve issues and bank reconciliation items related to payment transactions
* Assist internal and external customers with questions related to payments
* Adhere to Audit Controls as related to payments
* Special projects as assigned by management.
* Other duties to be defined.
* Must be able to manage in an organized, proactive and independent manner to meet all required time frames and commitments
* Expert with Microsoft Office applications: Word, and Excel
* Excellent analytical ability within a high transaction volume environment
* 3+ years Payroll Experience
* Highly motivated and team oriented
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Extremely detail-oriented with strong organizational and follow-up skills, as well as experienced in handling multiple priorities simultaneously
* Excels in a fast paced and evolving environment
* Looks for new and creative ways to solve problems or improve processes
* Experience with accounting and/or banking processes
* BA in Business, Accounting, Computer Science or a related field or equivalent work experience will be considered
**Travel Requirement:** 10%
The best way to apply is by creating a DreamHire profile. This will ensure that your background and skills are accurate, and you can save your application as a draft and finish it later. It takes a few minutes to set up your profile.